The Wonderland Illustration Group began its activity in 2006.
The goals of this group are:
- Holding annual exhibitions in the field of illustration art
- Introducing young artists to the artistic community
- Working with illustrators interested in participating in these exhibitions
- Introducing the art of illustration and illustration for poetry and story and targeted topics for the audience
- Selecting illustrators in each period of annual exhibitions without any restrictions
This group has so far managed to hold 12 illustration exhibitions on various topics over the past 12 years.
Lida Motamed has been and will be the founder of the Wonderland Illustration Group and the chairperson of the group’s board since 2006.
the executive manager of the group is Golnaz Vala Motamed .
Our group is completely independent and private .
Designer of the logo of the group is Hossein Shishehgar .
The Wonderland Illustration Group has no fixed members.
The statue of the Wonderland Illustration Group is the first statue donated in an independent group to thank the pioneers who have supported the group as well as the winners of the annual exhibitions.
The late Master Mohammad Rafi Ziaei and Mr. Sirous Agakhani, and Master Mohammad Ali Bani Assadi and Master Sadegh Sondoqi are among the pioneers who have been proudly awarded the statue of the Wonderland Illustration Group.
The Wonderland Illustration Group website has started its activity since 2015.
- Holding annual exhibitions in prestigious galleries in Tehran (Elaheh, Aria, Laleh, Mirmiran, Arasbaran, Niavaran galleries and Artists House)
- Holding individual online exhibitions for ten days
- Introducing the works and biographies of illustrators
- Conducting group online exhibitions based on calls of the Wonderland Illustration Group
- Announcing cultural and artistic news and calls and competitions and illustration festivals
- Online books (ordering, illustrating, artistic management and collaboration with poets, writers and illustrators)
- Interviewing with creative illustrators
- Monthly exercise
The idea of ten-day individual online exhibitions, as well as online books and monthly exercise, has been launched for the first time in the field of illustration from the Wonderland Illustration Group.
In addition, the public call for participation in annual exhibitions of the Wonderland Illustration Group is among the successful performance of this private group, which has not been implemented by any private group.
The activities of the Wonderland Illustration Group continue.